Might we be of interest?
The name Celerity means “swiftness,” an appropriate name for our company. Day-to-day life at Celerity is dynamic. We work smart, responding to change as it happens. We can do this because we hire intelligent people with academic and professional insight and give them the tools and infrastructure to flourish. Assignments are challenging and while they often involve a great deal of detail, they also require strategic and critical thinking and ultimately offer exposure to industries and issues that drive the economy. Employee welfare and development is important to us, and we sponsor many activities outside of work to promote team building as well as sponsor formal training and certification.
ABOUT OUR POSITIONS
For our consulting practice, we generally hire very smart people into entry-level positions, invest heavily in formal and on-the-job training and look to promote at a fair pace. We rarely make lateral hires…but it’s not out of the question.
- Associate Consultant: Typically just out of college or with a year of unrelated experience. Associates work on specific information-intensive activities, such as researching, data gathering and document review, while developing a healthy respect for detail and quality control.
- Staff Consultant: A year of related experience outside the firm or a year as an Associate. Consultants tend to do more analytical work, such as defining database requirements or performing spreadsheet or data analysis. Consultants often train Associates on activities and cultivate the art of planning, managing and reporting at a task level.
- Senior Consultant: At least one year as a Consultant. Seniors will own one or more tasks for a project, usually managing one to three Consultants and/or Associates to get the job done. They ensure quality measures are defined and followed and collaborate with or assist the Project Manager with various aspects of planning, budgeting and reporting.
- Project Manager: Two to three years as a Senior Consultant. Project Managers collaborate on the engagement objectives and strategy and then manage the project from start to finish. Project Managers also begin to develop new business as well as lead internal trainings and best practice development.
- Director: Two to three years as a Project Manager. Directors leverage their experience to support Project Managers, mainly with defining the project’s objectives and strategy. They may act as a project manager on large engagements. They have developed an expertise in one or two services and focus largely on new business development and improving service delivery.
For our litigation and eDiscovery practice, we also hire digital forensics professionals, data processing specialists, and eDiscovery analysts. Successful candidates typically have some experience in their field.
A team of software developers supports both practices; they maintain and develop our core applications, VeriLine and Oliver, customizing them for specific client and project needs.
Lastly, as with any company, we have an administrative group that runs the “back-office” functions of accounting, marketing, human resources, office/facilities, and IT.
ABOUT OUR BENEFITS
We are proud to offer a comprehensive health and welfare benefit package that includes:
- A choice of medical plans
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Plan
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Celerity is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veterans’ status or other status protected by applicable law. Celerity will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Fair Chance Initiatives for Hiring Ordinances.