Developed by pipeline engineers and records management experts.
Celerity’s MAOP verification application, VeriLine, helps ensure compliance with the PHMSA standard of “verifiable, traceable, reliable, and complete” while making the documentation and reporting process more efficient. It provides the following features and benefits:
- Pipeline Asset Validation to Ensure Traceability – Celerity VeriLine supports the essential step of confirming and documenting all assets on a line through the Pipeline Component Index builder. Only by verifying asset existence, can data traceability be assured.
- Intelligent Document Grading to Ensure Completeness – Celerity VeriLine incorporates a hierarchy of document values based on document type and completeness. This document table helps ensure data integrity by promoting a consistent selection of best source documents and consistent interpretation of completeness. Components supported by higher-value, more complete documents will have a higher data quality score.
- Secondary Document Identification to Ensure Verifiability – Celerity VeriLine allows you to identify a secondary set of supporting documentation for each component, thus ensuring the standard of verifiability. Components with a second level of documentation will have higher data quality scores.
- Optimized Document Review for Efficient Data Capture – Celerity VeriLine offers an optimized dual-screen, drag and drop interface for ease of reviewing and annotating supporting documents, and entering component attribute data.
- Digital Work Papers for Efficiency and Defensibility – When your MAOP analysis is complete, you can maintain the secure digital working paper through our secure hosting option – and provide access to regulators and experts.
In addition, VeriLine is supported by a team of pipeline, records management, and IT experts to help you develop the optimal workflow and document grading schema, to field additional document research if needed, to incorporate dynamic data changes, such as the inclusion of test or class location study data, and to generate reports to inform safety decisions.
Unlike other systems which merely digitize source data and calculations, Celerity’s VeriLine process helps you achieve the multiple goals of meeting PHMSA guidelines, being certain of your Maximum Allowable Operating Pressure on record, deploying resources effectively in cases of MAOP exception, and operating your system at the highest levels of safety.