Better system management through more accessible and accurate data.
Celerity helps teams across operations gather, manage, and report on the data generated throughout the asset lifecycle. Never a simple task, it has become complicated by new regulatory requirements resulting in standards such as ASTM F2897 (Asset Tracking and Traceability) and API RP 1173, to name just a few. State-specific orders can compound the complexity.
Data generated by every workflow is now subject to scrutiny, adding to the list of operator concerns. It’s not just “Is the work being done well, on time and on budget?” but also, “is the data generated by this workstream accurate and complete, and can I report on a timely manner?” With hundreds of activities daily, generating a multitude of data, it’s enough to keep an operator awake at night.
Celerity helps address the issue, head on, and create a plan for optimizing your records and data. We’ve helped with the following types of initiatives:
- Leak Survey and Leak Repair
- Correction and Repair of Corrosion Faults
- Internal and External Inspections
- Pipeline Encroachment and Right-of-Way
- Pipeline Surveys
- Operator Qualifications Review
With the following types of services:
- Providing a mobile data collection solution
- Gathering necessary records
- Ensuring the quality of records and data
- Providing records and research support for analytical efforts
- Advising on improved record keeping
In short, Celerity’s blend of consulting, project management and support, and technology help operators better manage and report on key data generated by their activities.