Assistance with assuring accurate records, data, and processes.
The buck often stops with QA/QC and compliance groups who report on data quality, are tasked with data verification, and may ultimately be responsible for data accuracy. In certain instances, where specific information expertise or internal resources are lacking, Celerity can provide the necessary hands-on and consultative support to answer the following types of questions:
- Do we have those records? Are they accessible? Are they accurate?
- How can we effectively collect the data in a timely manner?
- How can we report on a group of records when they are of different formats?
- And much more.
Celerity helps QA/QC and compliance groups by:
- Gathering and organizing records and data to respond to regulatory requests or notices of violations
- Providing technology and personnel to support inspections in the field
- Performing operator qualification analyses
- Preparing for regulatory audits
Ultimately, we help with any situation that requires collecting or assessing data or records, especially where timeframes are tight.