Celerity’s agile document review solution.
Oliver meets the needs of firms who require an accessible, streamlined, online document review tool with the primary features of leading review applications – and the ability to adapt.
High-points of our Oliver platform include:
- Rich reporting illustrates your review progress, reviewers’ contributions, and the pace of your review. A full set of custom chart types is available.
- Focus on select data or reveal a full view with features like Accordions and Show/Hide Tags to effectively navigate a large tag tree.
- A visual and intuitive interface provides more context, such as batch criteria previews and rich notes; allows you to add tags on the fly.
- Hone in on patterns quickly. Group your data, or to narrow your view quickly to take full advantage of data in any grid.
- Customizations have included: integration with Google Maps for location-sensitive reviews, custodian interviews and contact tracking, integration with CaseMap for timelines.
- Add-ons: Integration with Content Analyst to enable Technology Assisted Review through concept clustering/searching, and predictive coding based on exemplars.
- Oliver is generally used in a consultative manner on litigation projects as well as non-litigation projects such as a document compliance reviews and environmental matters.